Tuesday, March 1, 2011

At Long Last, I Return

I can't believe it's been over 3 months since I've added to this blog. But that's what happens when a computer decides it doesn't want to be upgraded. First, it just wouldn't operate; then when it began running, it also started crashing at the drop of a hat; finally, it not only crashed, it began presenting me with what became known as "the blue screen of death", a bright blue screen with warnings of imminent damage to the computer. At long last, thru the efforts of my husband, Don, and a local computer guru, affectionately known as Les Nessman (with apologies to Les and WKRP in Cincinnati), my computer is upgraded and is operating just as it should be. And with that, the class blog will continue.

First things first, however: I hope y'all had a warm and wonderful Thanksgiving, the merriest of Christmases, a loving Valentine's Day, and a very happy new year that brings health, good luck, and much happiness to all of us. Lastly, let's all hope that winter is about over. And now, on with the blog.......

No comments: