Sunday, September 2, 2007

Happy Labor Day!

Yes, we're still here, and we're still trying to get this up and running.

Tomorrow is Labor Day (9/3), and fall is right around the corner. Personally, I can't wait; August in the Ozarks has been even more insufferable than usual, with excessive heat and humidity ---- and I don't know about you, but as I get older, I am less able to tolerate 100'+ days with almost matching humidity. I keep suggesting to Don we get a summer home in Canada, but so far, all my suggesting has fallen on deaf ears.

The many communications we received right after the reunion have become merely a trickle now. I guess the euphoria from so many memories can only last so long, but it sure was nice while it lasted. I hope you'll all gear up to forward to one of the 4 of us any and all news of classmembers with whom you're in contact. If you're not sure of facts, let us know; after the fun of locating almost all members of our class in advance of the reunion, we've become pretty good at verifying information. Also, if you move, change e-mail addresses, change your phone number, whatever, please just contact one of the 4 of us with this info, so we can keep the class records updated.

Guess that's about it for tonight. Please let us hear from you!

No comments: