Thursday, January 24, 2013

Another Voice From the Past

Received a short note from Scott Butler right after the holidays. Tho I've seen him and his family occasionally on Facebook, this is the first time I've heard from him. I hope he won't mind my sharing his note with the rest of the class: "Hi Judy, Nice to see you on FB from time to time. I try to check up every now and then on classmates going to the bloodspot. The classmate I remain close to is Curt Keller although I haven't seen since 2007 when we met up in Arizona for a fun get together in Tuson. So I'd like to say be well and happy though out our new year ahead of us. Scott" Thanks to Scott for touching base with me after all these years. I hope you keep in touch, Scott; and I hope the rest of you will remember to drop a line every now and then. I appreciate it more than you can imagine.

No comments: